PROJECT: ME programs are focused on improving oneself inside and out. They include healing groups, support groups, book and hobby clubs, learning a new skill, physical fitness, and more. Please explore our current programs below. We are always adding new things- if there is a program you would like to see, or if you have an idea for a program, event or activity you want to run please fill out this idea form or email our director of programs Amanda Paige.
- Tech Savvy Seniors- Tuesdays & Thursdays 1 - 3 pm. 6-week certificate program that covers all you need to know to go from techNo to techPRO. In-person at the Hub 2617 Joseph Campau. Begins February 1. Email Danieh@baileyparkndc.org to sign-up. FREE
- POISE Speaker & Storyteller Skills Group- Do you envy people who are dazzling storytellers, give actual good PowerPoint presentations, or who can give great interviews? This group will practice these skills with the help of guest speakers and mutual support. Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday beginning February 22. Online via Zoom. Email Amanda@baileyparkndc.org to sign-up. FREE
- Bailey Park Moves: Personal Trainer- We have a limited number of spots available for personal trainer coaching to help you on your health and well being journey. Register today, sessions are on a first-come, first-served system. Click here to register!
- Bailey Park Moves: Fitness in the Park- coming soon
- Bailey Park Moves: Walking Club- coming soon
- Bailey Park Moves: Biking Club- coming soon